Urban Krav Maga
Practical Self-Defence for Normal People
Based on real life situations & 10 most common street attacks
No Experience Necessary
Size Does Not Matter
Convenient early evening sessions midweek – Learn more. Faster.
- Feel safer, be prepared for the most common street attacks and walk with confidence wherever, whenever!
- Learn how to escape and eliminate the most common street attacks.
- Half day introductory/continuation self-defence course, not a fitness class
- 5 hours – on a sunny Saturday morning in Battersea Park
- Real life day-to-day scenarios and the most common street attacks
- Protect yourself from grabs, punches, chokes, slaps & kicks both standing up and on the ground
- We will also cover some armed threats including: knives, guns, bats, sticks, shanks etc.
WHO IS THIS FOR?
- Complete beginners and those who have attended previous courses
- Normal people (you, your partner, brother, sister, son, daughter etc.)
- All ages, shapes and sizes
- Courses are subject to demand with a minimum number of 10 participants.
WHAT TO EXPECT?
- A practical, friendly and un-intimidating way to learn how to deal with the most common street attacks.
- We host it outside so it’s more realistic and require participants to confirm that they have no Covid symptoms before participating.
- Certificate of Completion of this Introductory Course available.
- Battersea Park next to the Cricket Pavilion (map below).
- £199 per person
- Please contact us for the latest availability (If you’re keen but can’t make this date, contact us so we can give you the heads up when we run the next course).
“I felt both more confident and more knowledgable afterwards”
“Urban Krav Maga is a really first rate product presented by people who know what they’re doing”
– Chairman, The British Combat Association
Private Lessons / Groups
Tailored, focused training around your personal needs.
Learn more. Learn faster.
Either with family, friends or colleagues.
A standard session is 1hr 15 mins or 2hrs 30 mins.
Location: Battersea Park Cricket Pavilion.
If you have another outdoor location in mind, please contact us to discuss.
Private Self-Defence Lessons / Groups
Corporate sessions for companies focusing around practical self-defence.
Fun, and informative sessions for teams to learn practical self-defence.
Please contact us using the form below with:
- your preferred location;
- number of people you want the session for;
- how long you want the session to be (1hr 15 mins or 2hrs 30 mins); and
- how frequently you want to run sessions (one off, weekly, monthly etc.)
Next to the Cricket Pavilion, Battersea
Please book first.
Limited spaces available.
Free parking available on Albert Bridge Road (please check the signs carefully wherever you park).
Prefer to learn on a more regular basis?
We can arrange regular sessions based around your specific needs. Feel free to contact us to discuss.
For our latest availability you can book here.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch: